SPECIAL NOW ON!!!
Fedhealth Special, Member gets 12% off Discount
Mont d’Or Swartberg Hotel – 3*
Standard Room – Per Couple for 2 Nights
A national monument with over 150 years of history, the Mont d’Or Swartberg Hotel is a charming Victorian hotel that offers stunning accommodation, outstanding rural hospitality and great local food to its guests in the heart of this tranquil Karoo village.
Situated at the very heart of the small town of Prince Albert, the Mont d’Or Swartberg Hotel was established as a hotel in 1864 and is now one of 19 national monuments in the village and still the only hotel in Prince Albert today making it the perfect place from which to enjoy the vast open expanses of the Karoo, its breath-taking natural beauty and night skies filled with stars so bright you’ll have to see them for yourself to believe us.
The Mont d’Or Swartberg Hotel is a great place for a relaxing getaway close to wine tasting vineyards, mountain biking routes, guided walks and a number of other great things to do. Enjoy all the Karoo has to offer and end your day with a scrumptious dinner served in the iconic Victoria Dining Room after which you will get to relax in one the spacious rooms that are comfortably furnished with an elegant Victorian feel boasting old-world charm and comfort whilst offering modern day amenities and facilities.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- 2 Nights / 3 Days en-suite accommodation in a Standard Room.
- Accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1x 30-minute Swedish Massage.
- 1x 3-course dinner per stay in the beautiful Victoria Room.
- 1x Olive Farm Tour, Tasting and Light Lunch at Prince Alberts original Olive Farm, O for Olive per stay.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- All airfare and airport taxes. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any transportation-transfer needs. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any meals not specified.
- All beverages.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (if applicable).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (if applicable).
Terms & Conditions
Voucher Valid For 3 Months