Level one is a very popular course as it introduces learners to emergency care and equips them with the skills to apply and practice basic first aid.
It is usually the minimum requirement to be met by companies when being inspected by governing bodies such as the Department of Labour.
DURATION: 2 DAYS (16 HOURS)
- Principals of Emergency Care & Safety.
- Shock, unconsciousness & fainting.
- Emergency scene management.
- Artificial respiration.
- One rescuer Adult C.P.R.
- Head & spinal injuries.
- Emergency Care Equipment.
- Wounds & Bleeding.
- Legal implications & Ethics related to emergency care.